Kollaras specialises in providing a global beverage solution and has a portfolio covering the world’s most well known brands as well as ...
Number of Carriers
Duplication and Prone to High-Risk Errors
At the consultation stage with Kollaras, it was identified that our client had multiple systems in place causing duplication of effort and work. Having multiple systems increased the risk of inaccuracies through manual tasks, little to no visibility of end-to-end processes and was labour intensive.
- Multiple systems currently in place performing certain disparate functions of freight management
- Duplication of effort because of multiple systems
- Duplication of effort because of non-integrated systems
- Error-prone and high risk of inaccuracies because of manual data entry, duplicated entry and non-integration of systems
- Highly manual and labour-intensive
- High-value staff are performing data entry and not focused on value-add functions
- Limited visibility of end-to-end process
- Lack of financial controls
- Little or no visibility of shipments, tracking or changes to shipments or routes
- High risk of non-compliance for product importation, clearance and appropriate documentation
- Manual management of 3PLs and consolidated containers
- Lack of integration to auto-update, generate or modify operating systems.
Automation, Visibility & Reporting
Integration through FreightExchange was implemented as a priority to eliminate manual tasks and provide visibility across all logistic operations. FreightExchange was able to integrate with existing systems and third parties to reduce double handling of data across Kollaras’ supply chain. FreightExchange allowed visibility of end-to-end management through integrations into their inventory for the automation of SKU management and load consolidations. Integrating with vendors and third parties allowed automated invoice reconciliation and a way to manage and spot-check cost discrepancies.
FreightExchange’s centralised dashboard replaced our client’s original method of using multiple systems to track, monitor and manage bookings. Integrations with vendors were first introduced in a low-risk area of Kollaras’ supply chain network and progressively rolled out to manage their intermodal operations. Based on the information provided, we are delighted to offer a platform that will integrate with your existing systems to:
- Provide instant, fully loaded, itemised freight costs for international and domestic movements
- Allow Kollaras to manage spot-based pricing for imports and exports
- Add and manage complex contracts with freight forwarders, 3PLs and domestic logistics providers, and
- Enable process automation to eliminate low-value, repetitive tasks, and
- Track goods and costs in transit end to end.
Control & Visibility on Inbound and Outbound Logistics
Provide instant, fully loaded, itemised freight costs for international and domestic movements, allow Kollaras to manage spot based pricing for imports/ exports, add and manage complex contracts with freight forwarders, 3PLs and domestic logistics providers, and Enable process automation to eliminate low value, repetitive tasks, and Track goods and costs in transit end to end.